1. Create 5 2x2x2 corners missing their centers (they will be solved in step 4). These blocks consist of 1 corner and 3 wing pieces. This step is done intuitively using blockbuilding.
2. Solve 1 of the remaining corners using an algorithm set called ECEE.
3. Solve the last 2 corners using L2C algorithms. Algorithms can be found on Plus Two's channel, but they are still under development, and aren't fully finished yet.
4. Solve the centers. 2x2 setup moves and the algorithm (R U R' U)*5 (which rotates the U layer centers by 180 degrees)are used for this. More advanced center rotation algorithms and commutators can be used to improve this step.
5. 2x2 stage. Solve the 2x2 using whatever method you normally solve a 2x2 with. Ideally, EG would be used.
- This method don't have parity of any kind
- Lots of rotations
- Higher move count