1. Create 5 2x2x2 corners missing their centers (they will be solved in step 4).
2. Solve 1 of the remaining corners using an algset called ECEE.
3. Solve the last 2 corners using L2C algorithms. Algorithms can be found on Plus Two's channel, but they are still in development, and aren't fully finished yet.
4. Solve the centers. 2x2 setup moves and the algorithm (R U R' U)*5 (which rotates the U layer centers by 180 degrees)are used for this.
5. 2x2 stage. Solve the 2x2 using whatever method you normally solve a 2x2 with. Ideally, EG would be used.
- This method has NO PARITY
- Lots of rotations
- High move count