|Information about the method
Yau Method is a 4x4 speedsolving method proposed by Robert Yau. It can also be applied to bigger cubes.
- Solve 2 opposite centers .
- Solve 3 of the cross dedges.
- Solve the remaining 4 centers, maintaining the partial cross.
- Complete the cross.
- Pair up the remaining dedges without messing up the cross.
- Solve F2L + LL (3x3).
- Easy edgepairing
- Cross is already done when you start the 3x3 part
- It can be hard to find the 3 first cross edges
- Centers are a little bit harder.