Difference between revisions of "Yau method"
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
m (→Notable users: reordered alphabetically by last name)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 20:13, 14 January 2015
Yau Method is a 4x4 speedsolving method proposed by Robert Yau. It can also be applied to bigger cubes.
- 1. Solve 2 opposite centers and 3 of the cross dedges
- 2. Solve the remaining 4 centers
- 3. Complete the cross
- 4. Pair up the remaining dedges without messing up the cross
- 5. Solve F2L + LL (3x3)
- Easy edgepairing
- Cross is already done when you start the 3x3 part
- It can be hard to find the 3 first crossdedges
- Centers are a little bit harder.