Difference between revisions of "Yau method"
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Revision as of 01:47, 21 November 2016
Yau Method is a 4x4 speedsolving method proposed by Robert Yau. It can also be applied to bigger cubes.
- Solve 2 opposite centers .
- Solve 3 of the cross dedges.
- Solve the remaining 4 centers, maintaining the partial cross.
- Complete the cross.
- Pair up the remaining dedges without messing up the cross.
- Solve F2L + LL (3x3).
- Easy edgepairing
- Cross is already done when you start the 3x3 part
- It can be hard to find the 3 first cross edges
- Centers are a little bit harder.
- Mats Valk 4x4 avg + single WR 26.77 / 33.57
- Tutorial in Japanese
- JustKeepCubing 4x4 Yau tutorial
- JRcuber 4x4 Yau walktrough solves
- Speedcubereview 4x4 yau tutorial
- Tips for 4x4 with yau
- Tips For Achieving Sub-1 On 4x4 Using Yau
- 3-2-3 Yau edge pairing tutorial
- Feliks's 4x4 walktrough solves
- Cyoubx's 4x4 Yau walktrough solves
- 3-2-3 and 6-2 Advanced Yau 4x4 edge pairing tutorial