The World Rubik's Cube Championship (commonly shortened to WC, as in WC11) is the official world championship of cubing.
The first cube crazy died down after the first world championship in 1982, and it was only in 2003 that the second world championship was held. Four world championships have been held since the founding of the WCA in 2004. WC1982 and 2003 have retroactively been recognized as official competitions.
List of World Championships
- World Rubik's Cube Championship 1982 in Budapest, Hungary
- World Rubik's Games Championship 2003 in Toronto, Canada
- Rubik's World Championship 2005 in Orlando, Florida
- World Rubik's Cube Championship 2007 in Budapest, Hungary
- World Rubik's Cube Championship 2009 in Düsseldorf, Germany
- World Rubik's Cube Championship 2011 in Bangkok, Thailand