Thom is active under the username Kirjava on the Speedsolving Forums, where he is as well known for his contributions in speedcubing theory as for his snide/immature/off-the-wall/insulting/sarcastic posts. For these stunts he is hated by some and adored by as many others. He has a two-page-long infraction list.
Thom is a member of Team #.
- "[X|Y|Z] = XYX'ZY'Z'
Used to use this for generating intuitive 5 cycles." 
- "I've always been arrogant. I can't help but insult the verbal diarrhea you're inflicting on me." 
- "it's stupid ou take teh case and smash the stack
all you have to make is the slice ollowing not smooth the n it flows now and bad
no problem with the solving balls" 
- "This isn't trying to appeal to people who can't XYX'Y' in the first place." 
- "I think you should leave." 
- "not enough furries" 
- "A good start would be to work out how to find webpages that contain information on CLL." 
- "I don't think that word means what you think it means." 
- "I just read my post back. Sometimes this forum makes me feel like a goddamn babysitter." 
From the Sebastián Pino Castillo incident:
- "Kirjava: Why? I like cum [smiley]" 
- "Kirjava: Le puedo mostrar fotos de mi verga si te gusta <3" 
- "oh god I'm a slut"