Difference between revisions of "Thistlethwaite's algorithm"
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
m (Stannic moved page Thistlethwaite to Thistlethwaite's algorithm: Thistlethwaite is a mathematician but the article is about the algorithm)
Revision as of 11:41, 18 June 2017
A computer cube solving algorithm, based on reducing the cube to subgroups.
- Reduction to <U,D,L,R,F2,B2>
- Reduction to <U,D,L2,R2,F2,B2>
- placement of U/D edges in U/D faces
- Corner Orientation, and placement
- Reduction to <U2,D2,L2,R2,F2,B2>
- Final Solve
Permutation of all pieces using only 180 degree faces turns