My World is a 1LLSLL method proposed by a reddit user and SpeedSolving forum user named VentoAureoGoldenWind(LexCubing). Unlike M-CELL both LS and LL are solved simultaneously with 1 algorithm. It's also boasted as a 5LS Method or a 5-Look Solve Method meaning the entire cube is done with 5 looks. (1 look= 1 recogniction, 1 algortithm)
- Create a EOLine or 3/4 EOCross
- Get to F2L-2
- Solve any 3rd pair and 3 LL edges relative to each other
- A cube is solved in only 5 looks.
- F2L is still very free and any slots can be open during F2L-2 unlike other methods that require very specific things done on certain slots or forced to be solved in a order.
- Not as much as a pro but has less algs than full 1LLL.
- The 3rd step is entirely 2-Gen F2L algs making slot neutral easier ergonomic.
- High alg count meaning it will take a long time for someone to master recalling the algs.