M-CELL is a 2-algorithm 1-LLSLL method that can be added on to various methods as a finat stepm it has one algorithm for solving L5C and one for L5E. Each are commutators meaning that neither affects the other so both can be recognised at the same time and exected one after each other without having to rerecognise.
- Relatively low algorithm count for a 1LLSLL especially compared to others such as CTLS or ZBLL.
- Fairly efficient and low movecount
- Requires no special setting up or conditions such as Edge Orientation (as in ZBLL), Corner Orientation (as in Anti-ZBLL) or Corner permutation (as in 2GLL.
- Many pieces mean recognition is difficult.
- 2 algorithms will always be less efficient that 1.
- Ergonomics can sometimes leave something to be desired.