Revision as of 22:33, 15 January 2015 by MaeLSTRoM (Re-added video, but removed other unnecessary changes)
Look ahead, the art of seeing what comes next, one of the most important components in advanced speedsolving, in any method.
- YouTube: Fridrich F2L: Going Slow and Looking Ahead (Tutorial)
- Youtube: Fridrich method Look Ahead tutorial by CUBE PORTAL
- Speedsolving.com: Fridrich F2L: Going Slow and Looking Ahead (Tutorial)
- Speedsolving.com: General Tips on HOW to look ahead?
- Speedsolving.com: F2L Look Ahead Methods?
- RiDo's Blog: Improve look ahead