List of cubing websites
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
- speedcubing.com comprehensive cubing site, maintained by well-known cubers inc. Chris Hardwick and Ton Dennenbroek.
- speedcubing.com.pl speedcubing.com's polish cousin.
- twistypuzzles.com Forum for puzzle collectors and designers.
- jaapsch.net Jaap's Puzzle Page. A huge collection of info on many different puzzles and solving methods.
- rubikscube.info A great resource for CF methods. Info on Ortega, Waterman and beginner CF. Site by Josef Jelinek.
- garrroux.free.fr Gilles Roux's cubing site. Home of the Roux method.
- stefan-pochmann.info Stefan Pochmann's cubing site. Info on blindsolving methods and other tools.
- cubezone.be Lars Vandenbergh's CubeZone. Algorithms, videos etc.
- cubefreak.net Site by Shotaro Makisumi. Lots of info on speed and blind solving methods.
- badmephsto.dyndns.org Badmephisto's cubing site. (experiences regular down-time)
- mustcube.net Site by Per Kristen Fredlund (prominent FMC cuber). Mostly incomplete. Holds the weekly online FMC challenge.
- cubestation.co.uk Dan Harris's new cubing site.
- strangepuzzle.com Chris Hunt's cubing page. Hosts a cubing video database, timer and other tools.
- erikku.110mb.com Erik Akkersdijk's cubing site. Cubing info from a world class cuber.
- cutex.info Yu Nakajima's Cubing Site (in Japanese). English Translation
- CubersUncensored.com A relatively new forum. Mostly related to discussions not allowed on other speed-cubing sites