Difference between revisions of "Lin"
(Lin method page. Quite nice method, actually.)
Revision as of 17:29, 13 March 2017
The Lin method is a speedsolving/novelty method for the Square-1 puzzle. It is very similar to RouxFOP in terms of steps.
- 1. Turn the puzzle into a cubic shape.
- 2. Build the first two blocks.
- 2a. Build a 1x1x3 block on the bottom layer of the puzzle, either the left or the right side.
- 2b. Build a second block in the bottom layer, opposite the first one.
- 3. Orient and permute the corners of the top layer
- 4. Insert the DF and DB edges.
- 5. Permute edges of last layer
- Note: No other resources of the method have yet been found, so it is suggested that Jbacboy is the creator.