From Speedsolving.com Wiki
Revision as of 21:58, 29 April 2015 by Adamsko (There was no need to rollback the number of steps as well.)
- Do 2 opposite centers (not U/D ones).
- Solve D center and an adjacent one (not U).
- Solve the 4 dedges of the cross using the two scrambled centers (cross edge step).
- Finish cross and last two centers.
- Solve the remaining dedges.
- Solve as a 3x3x3 (Cross should already be done).
- Solve the 4x4x4 parities.
- Easy edgepairing
- Cross is already done when you start the 3x3 part
- Centers are a little bit harder.
- Jong-Ho Jeong
- Rudy Reynolds (uses K4 but is faster with Hoya)
- Dylan Clark