From Speedsolving.com Wiki
Revision as of 05:02, 29 April 2015 by Adamsko (Added number of steps to the info box and made the list of steps have bold numbers and dots before them to be more consistent with other method pages.)
- 1 Do 2 opposite centers (not U/D ones).
- 2 Solve D center and an adjacent one (not U).
- 3 Solve the 4 dedges of the cross using the two scrambled centers (cross edge step).
- 4 Finish cross and last two centers.
- 5 Solve the remaining dedges.
- 6 Solve as a 3x3x3 (Cross should already be done).
- 7 Solve the 4x4x4 parities.
- Easy edgepairing
- Cross is already done when you start the 3x3 part
- Centers are a little bit harder.
- Jong-Ho Jeong
- Rudy Reynolds (uses K4 but is faster with Hoya)
- Dylan Clark