From Speedsolving.com Wiki
- Do 2 opposite centers (not U/D ones).
- Solve D center and an adjacent one (not U).
- Solve the 4 edges of the cross using the two scrambled centers (cross edge step).
- Finish cross and last two centers.
- Solve the remaining edges.
- Solve as a 3x3x3 (Cross should already be done).
- Solve the 4x4x4 parities.
- Easy edgepairing
- Cross is already done when you start the 3x3 part
- Centers are a little bit harder.
- Jong-Ho Jeong
- Dylan Clark
- Aaron LoPrete
- Chris Brotzman