Difference between revisions of "Hoya method"
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
m (Those were typos but not in the way you think.)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 01:47, 21 November 2016
- Do 2 opposite centers (not U/D ones).
- Solve D center and an adjacent one (not U).
- Solve the 4 dedges of the cross using the two scrambled centers (cross edge step).
- Finish the last two centers.
- Solve the remaining dedges.
- Solve as a 3x3x3 (Cross should already be done).
- Solve the 4x4x4 parities.
- Easy dedgepairing
- Cross is already done when you start the 3x3 part
- Slightly highermovecount compared to Yau.
- Jong-Ho Jeong
- Dylan Clark
- Aaron LoPrete
- Chris Brotzman