A cuboid is a rectangular puzzle that is not a power of 3 (NxNxN), usally two of the axis are dived the same and the third one is diffrent but more uncommon types can have all three diffrent, like 2x3x4.
The most common puzzle in this group is Rubik's Domino that is dived in 3x3x2 pieces.
some other types:
- 1x1x2, Boob Cube, some people made their own for fun, not a puzzle really.
- 2x2x2, domino style, easy.
- 2x2x3, mini tower easy.
- 2x2x4, like a double 2x2x2 domino but much more fun.
- 3x3x2, Rubik's Domino
- 3x3x4, the double domino, really nice and the closest you can get to a standard 3x3x3 in complexity.
- 3x3x5, 3x3x7, both are available in both cubic and proportional shaped appearances. The proportional versions are capable of shape-shifting.