From Speedsolving.com Wiki
(Redirected from Vandenbergh)
Vandenbergh is the most commonly used Square-1 method and has been used to set most of the Square-1 world records.
Description of method
- Turn the puzzle into a cube shape
- Bring the corners to the correct layers
- Bring edges to the correct layers
- Permute corners within their layers
- Permute edges within the layers
- Solve parity
Steps 5 and 6 can be combined, where parity cases are included in permutation of edges.
- Edge Orientation fingertricks and execution
- Corner Permutation fingertricks and execution
- Lars Vandenbergh's Square-1 page
- Jaap's Square-1 Page - Information about Square-1, and algorithms for several solutions.
-  - Sarah Strong's Square 1 algorithms.
- Speedcubingtips.eu's Tutorial in French based on Vandenbergh