TheCubicle.com is an online cube store owned and operated by Cubicle Enterprises LLC founded by James Chang and Phil Yu. TheCubicle.us sells a wide variety of WCA and non-WCA puzzles as well as fidget toys, cubing hardware, lubricants, accessories, and merchandise. TheCubicle.com also controls the Cubicle Pro Shop, Cubicle Labs and Angstrom Research.
- Phil Yu (Co-Founder, CEO)
- James Chang (Co-Founder)
- Rowe Hessler (Production Director, head of Cubicle Pro Shop)
- Chris Tran (R&D Director, head of Cubicle Labs and Angstrom Research)
- Chris Olson (Chief Videographer)
- Damian Bias (E-commerce manager, Chief graphics designer)
- Jules Manalang (Sponsorship coordinator)
- Ashley Siemsen (Social media coordinator)
Cubicle Pro Shop
The Cubicle Pro Shop is a division of TheCubicle.com run by Rowe Hessler that is responsible for setting up custom cubes by lubricating, tensioning, replacing stickers, and in some cases replacing hardware with better variants.
Started in 2016, Cubicle Labs is a division of TheCubicle.com run and founded by Chris Tran which is responsible for developing innovative, scientific solutions such as Boron treatment, magnets, and longer-lasting lubricants.
Started in 2017, Angstrom is a division of TheCubicle.com run and founded by Chris Tran. A new boutique brand specializing in highly experimental products, Angstrom aspires to create innovative, never-before-seen products that push the limits of what is possible in speedcubing.