Just Use Petrus
Just Use Petrus, or JUP for short, was created by Will Schmidt. It was designed with cubes like the 6x6 and 7x7 in mind, and is not suited for 4x4.
1. Build two opposite centers
2. Solve three half centers connected with partial edges
3. Solve three edges and two corners, forming a block
4. Solve remaining center pieces with bars, ignoring color
5. Solve five more edges with edge orientation, using the unsolved face to allow more flexibility when solving edges.
6. Finish the centers while pairing the remaining edge wings, forming a Petrus block, and finish the last two edges
7. Solve F2L, then use COLL and EPLL for last layer. PLL parity is included for EPLL
- Designed with 6x6 and 7x7 in mind
- Also prevents OLL parity on even layered puzzles
- Finding edges to connect half centers can be tricky