List of cubing websites
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
(Redirected from Cubing Sites)
- speedcubing.com comprehensive cubing site, maintained by well-known cubers inc. Chris Hardwick and Ton Dennenbroek.
- speedcubing.com.pl speedcubing.com's polish cousin.
- twistypuzzles.com Forum for puzzle collectors and designers.
- Chalkstreet Step by Step Tutorial
- jaapsch.net Jaap's Puzzle Page. A huge collection of info on many different puzzles and solving methods.
- rubikscube.info A great resource for CF methods. Info on Ortega, Waterman and beginner CF. Site by Josef Jelinek.
- Jessica Fridrich's cubing site. One of the original homes of the Fridrich/CFOP method.
- Lars Petrus's cubing site. Home of the Petrus method.
- grrroux.free.fr Gilles Roux's cubing site. Home of the Roux method.
- Typhoon.fr Pierre Bouvier's Cube zone. Host cubing videos and tutorials in french.
- Francocube French speaking website including a forum.
- stefan-pochmann.info Stefan Pochmann's cubing site. Info on blindsolving methods and other tools.
- speedcubes.net Stefan Pochmann's comprehensive site for cube information
- cubezone.be Lars Vandenbergh's CubeZone. Algorithms, videos etc.
- cubefreak.net Site by Shotaro Makisumi. Lots of info on speed and blind solving methods.
- badmephsto.dyndns.org Badmephisto's cubing site. (experiences regular down-time)
- mustcube.net Site by Per Kristen Fredlund (prominent FMC cuber). Mostly incomplete. Holds the weekly online FMC challenge.
- cubestation.co.uk Dan Harris's new cubing site.
- strangepuzzle.com Chris Hunt's cubing page. Hosts a cubing video database, timer and other tools.
- erikku.110mb.com Erik Akkersdijk's cubing site. Cubing info from a world class cuber.
- kungfoomanchu.com Andy Klise's Printable PDF guides for twisty puzzles
- Lucas Garron
- Jason Baum
- Michael Gottlieb
- Sébastien Felix's site, has some nice OH algorithms
- Joël van Noort
- Zbigniew Zborowski's site. Home of the ZB method.
- Anthony Brooks (Anthony Searle)
- cutex.info Yu Nakajima's Cubing Site (in Japanese). English Translation (site down)
- ThomasJE's Cubing Site Has 4LLL and 3x3x5 tutorials; as well as a World Record's quiz to test your knowledge.
- hlavolam má web Intuitive solutions to combinatorial puzzles as well as puzzle related articles.
- Christopher Olson's Website - includes some of the best advanced 2x2 and 3x3 algorithms
- Conrad Rider's Website - Original cubing software and tutorials, including MirIS, ZZ Method and VisualCube.
- Logan Wood's Website - Provides various guides for cubes and timers
- swiftcubing.com - Provides various reviews, news, tips about speed cubing and cubing in general.