• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ZZ-C++ Alg Progress sheet

zzcuberman

Hi, I've been gathering some algs over the last few days of some C and CT algs to try and get a good base form of what C++ looks like to show some people. I havn't worked on it to much, but here are 13 algs that ive worked on some. Basically the idea is CT is your base so you would learn that first so you would still have to only track the edge piece for TSLE. When you recognize the TSLE after you've learned some alternate algs you can force PLL by just knowing where the corner is. You only have to know where it is you DO NOT have to recognize the Permutation of it because if you know the TSLE and it is in that spot there is only one permutation. So just find it then execute if you know the alternate. This cuts down quite a bit on moves from C and still offers a good amount of OLL skip forcing. The idea behind it is CT uses the BEST orientation alg of the C cases, but some cases have multiple good algs. I would love for people to post some algs for the cases. im using Gyroninjas page as a reference for algs, so explain which alg goes to which case when you post please!

Attachments