• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] ZBLL discussion

ObscureCuber

LL.

Also, I don't understand why ZB (and VH) are methods. I mean, that's like saying I've invented my own method called "Peanutbutter" and it goes like this: cross, F2L-1 corner, CLS, corner permutation, finishing with ELL, but it basically is
Recognising may be quickly, but how can you execute every single one of those 493 algorithms under preferably 2 seconds? That's humanly impossible..

It could end up being the best method.. on paper. Also, "best" is subjective. While you for example may love OLLCP, I can't stand it

Recognition.. I think it is easier to reduce all cases to VHLS.

no comment. I'm jealous

That's right, but in my opinion OLL+PLL have/has (my grammar is terrible) the easiest recognition and execution. But I'm open for new LL methods.

Of course it can, but I think it requires too much practice. I'm more of a lazy man :p

You've got me interested.
BRO DID YOU EVEN WATCH MONKEY LEAGUE
in timon V feliks they both used ZB like for 75% of the solves

GenTheThief

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
why is this discussion on the top of the forum lol
The thread was started in 2012. The first page has posts from 2012 because that's how linear posting works. You'll notice that we're on the 25th page right now (this might be slightly different depending on how many messages displayed per page).
This thread is at the top of the New Posts because it was the thread where someone posted most recently. You'll notice, however, that the discussion has moved on in the 8 years and we were talking about which sets we preferred.

Looking at your join date, I can see that you're pretty new. In future, please try to look at the date of posts or threads that you reply to. Don't answer questions from 2014 because chances are the person doesn't go onto the forum anymore.