• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Egide

Premium Member
WCA
2011HIRW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone, l recently discovered that l couldnt find all ZB algs by myself ( mostly because there are many of you who are better alg finders than l am) so that's why this thread might be of huge help to the ZB method learners( futur ones also); the idea behind this thread it to call upon all cubers to share their knowledge by posting algs that are fingerfriendly and may be useful in ZB( those who know of great algs which may be used in ZBLL are welcome to share them if they wish). l'll begin by posting some algs from the H set that l find fast :)

U' R' U' R U' R' U R U R' F R U R' U' R' F' R2

R' U' R U' R' U2 RU' R' F R U R' U' R' F' R U R

R U R' U R U2 R2 U' R' F' R U R U' R' F R

R' d R' U2 R U2 R' U R U R' U' R d' R

R U' R2 F2 R U2 R U2 R' F2 U' R U2 R'

Egide

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Polish database is handy. The website name has slipped from my memory unfortunately. And a member on the forums has a pdf with some nice cases. If you haven't found either and I see this thread when I'm on my computer later I'll link both.