• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Yuxin Super Big 3x3! (8.8cm)

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
gosh yuxin you suck that is only 54% big try harder next time nubs

Jokes aside, 8.8cm isn't really all that impressive. I mean, it's quite larger than a regular 3x3, but nothing worth advertising as "Super Big". Just "Mildly Big", but that wouldn't sell as well. Also, that Rubiks Light Cube is around 12 cm, so yeah.

Also not really digging the fact that it's only available in transparent.

Siddharth

I would buy this if it has 45-55° corner cutting and a full cubie reverse.
Anyway it's a good step by yuxin but there's nothing very exceptional about this semi-giant.

Eme

I just got it and I can say it feels really nice. It is super smooth and relatively fast even without lube and it can direct cornercut line-to-line with no effort. Recommended! :)

Eme

just wondering, is it a good feet cube? : p

I have never tried feet so I am far from the best person to give an advice on this topic, but since the puzzle is very smooth and "responsive" (dang, you can even fingertrick it) it might be a good cube for that. :D