• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Yuxin Little Magic 2x2 assembly help

lpnuk

There's a hooked piece that seems to misalign the rest of the cube when I put the cube together, anyone have any experience assembling the 2x2?

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
There's a hooked piece that seems to misalign the rest of the cube when I put the cube together, anyone have any experience assembling the 2x2?
I have a YLM 2x2.
Pieces consist of the corners, one of which have small hooks on them, and the mini pieces that go in between each corner piece.

The mini pieces need to attach to the hooks on the inside of the specific corner piece, and the rest of the pieces should be fine. It can get pretty fiddly, I have only disassembled it once and I just had to keep patient.

1569243920052.png

Good luck.