• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Yup, this is me.

zézus

Hey there. I've been cubing for nearly a year and a half, and my current 3x3 PB is 26.00 seconds. I don't cube very much, but I still enjoy it. I currently own and solve 2x2s, 3x3s, 4x4s, and Square-1s. My 2x2 PB is 4.21 seconds, you already know what my 3x3 PB is, my 4x4 PB is 2 minutes 48 seconds, and my Square-1 PB is 74 seconds. My 2x2 main is the KungFu YueHun, my 3x3 main is the AoLong V2, my 4x4 main is the Qiyi WuQue, and my Square-1 main is the Qiyi Square-1. I'm glad to be here!

K2Cubing

i recently joined (a few days ago) and i am loving all the communication of cubers around here. Especially were i live i am really the only cuber who actually dedicates to the hobby i think you will love this site and welcome

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey there. I've been cubing for nearly a year and a half, and my current 3x3 PB is 26.00 seconds. I don't cube very much, but I still enjoy it. I currently own and solve 2x2s, 3x3s, 4x4s, and Square-1s. My 2x2 PB is 4.21 seconds, you already know what my 3x3 PB is, my 4x4 PB is 2 minutes 48 seconds, and my Square-1 PB is 74 seconds. My 2x2 main is the KungFu YueHun, my 3x3 main is the AoLong V2, my 4x4 main is the Qiyi WuQue, and my Square-1 main is the Qiyi Square-1. I'm glad to be here!
Welcome!! You ought to update your hardware