• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YouTube Channel Companion Website

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi forum members! I am making this thread to ask you guys what kind of features you would like from a YouTube Companion website. what I mean by this is like how J Perm's website is jperm.net and SpeedCubeReview's website is speedcubereview.com. I am soon going to attempt to create one for my channel, J8Cubes (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk6BuvtKUyHusaSme_VCMzA). The main features would be a chat forum for my viewers and a timer. This is my first coding project that pulls together all my languages: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL. Any tips/ code snippets you can post and I'll post updates. But just for now features that you would like please (I might not implement them immediately but they will be in a queue depending on how widely covered they are/ ease to program)!

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel