• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your top 10 puzzle recommendations?

KenBrace

I'm starting a new speed cubing store and would like to know what your top 10 recommendations are.

Currently I'm stocking the following items...

• Dayan Zhanchi 3x3
  • Dayan Guhong 3x3 V2
  • MoYu WeiLong 3x3 V2
  • MoYu AoLong 3x3 V2
  • Fangshi Shuang Ren 3x3
  • MoYu Aosu 4x4
  • ShengShou 4x4
  • ShengShou 5x5
  • ShengShou 6x6
  • ShengShou 7x7
  • DaYan Zhanchi 2x2
  • Sheng Shou Pyraminx
  • DaYan Megaminx
  • Sheng Shou Mirror Cube

Are there any items in particular that you think every puzzle store should have that I did not list?

Thanks in advance! :cool:

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
I'm starting a new speed cubing store and would like to know what your top 10 recommendations are.

• Dayan Zhanchi 3x3
  • Dayan Guhong 3x3 V2
  • MoYu WeiLong 3x3 V2
  • MoYu AoLong 3x3 V2
  • Fangshi Shuang Ren 3x3
  • MoYu Aosu 4x4
  • ShengShou 4x4
  • ShengShou 5x5
  • ShengShou 6x6
  • ShengShou 7x7
  • DaYan Zhanchi 2x2
  • Sheng Shou Pyraminx
  • DaYan Megaminx
  • Sheng Shou Mirror Cube

Are there any items in particular that you think every puzzle store should have that I did not list?

ShengShou 5x5 should be replaced by Yuxin 5x5. SS 4x4 replaced by Yuxin 4x4 or CB 4x4. Where's your store? It may not be worth it if it's in America or something

Aaron Lau

• Dayan Zhanchi 3x3
  • Dayan Guhong 3x3 V2
  • MoYu WeiLong 3x3 V2
  • MoYu AoLong 3x3 V2
  • Fangshi Shuang Ren 3x3
  • MoYu Aosu 4x4
  • ShengShou 4x4
  • ShengShou 5x5
  • ShengShou 6x6
  • ShengShou 7x7
  • DaYan Zhanchi 2x2
  • Sheng Shou Pyraminx
  • DaYan Megaminx
  • Sheng Shou Mirror Cube

thunderclap,yuxin 4&5, moyu and qiyi pyra, and yuhu

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel
If you want people to buy stuff more than one cube at a time you might want to get some more accessories like lube or spring/screw sets as well. A small stock of miliput may not go amiss either.

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm getting all colors with and without ridges.
All colours? ;)

d1c6bd6556647a97476069fd9716e213.jpg

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
MoYu 2-7, YuXin 3-5, the YJ/MoYu/Cong's Design 3x3s, TangPo, DaYan 2x2, Gans357 and 356, QiYi Pyra, QiYi Skewb, QiYi Square-1, some MoYu shapemods (like the crazy fisher, crazy windmill, and wheel of time), Megaminxes (YJ, SS, and DaYan), some cuboids, and that's about it for me. :)

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Where is your shop going to be? If it is in, say Australia, we don't have anywhere to buy stickers here so that might be a good idea for Australia. Look around at any other stores and see what they don't have

KenBrace

Where is your shop going to be? If it is in, say Australia, we don't have anywhere to buy stickers here so that might be a good idea for Australia. Look around at any other stores and see what they don't have

Good suggestion.

I'm located in the US but my goal is to branch out into Australia, UK, etc. During checkout the shopper could select a branch to ship from. I'd have to find business partners from those areas that would be interested in making daily product shipments for a salary or revenue percentage.

KenBrace

As soon as I launch the store I'll be holding a grand opening sale with super awesome prices on all items.

If you're in the market for a cube or three then now is the perfect opportunity so let me know what your looking for and I'll stock the item/s if possible.

I'm going to be placing my order from the supplier here soon so let me know ASAP.