• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your main cube...

azrian

Core: Old type A
Springs: Type D
Screws: Type D
Center Piece: Type D (White)
Edges: 3rd Model Type A (White)
Corners: Type D (White)

IMO, this is simply one of the best hybrid possible, the corners of the type D and the Old type A core is awesome for corner cutting and the 3rd Model Type A edges are smaller than the Type D edges (Well, you can't see the difference but you can feel it) which still let this cube be godlike at higher tensions.

- Cut corners from a 40 degree angle
- Turns super fast and can do half-turns with a single finger trick
- Rarely POPs (happen sometimes since edges are smaller, but it happened to me like 3 times in 1 week, fixable by adjusting tension if you get pissed of it)

I can make a video showing its capacities if anyone want.

InternetTom

WCA
2008HEND01
Store bought, no mods. I used to use a rubiks brand DIY but the caps sucked, so I glued them on and after that the red side started getting loose, to loose to use.

MistArts

EastSheen 2x2 bought from Mitchell Stern
Heavily dipped in petroleum jelly. (Don't ask why) (I cleaned it out now)
3/7 corner piece superglued to sliders. (The others won't stay but when they do....they will be unPOPpable/unstoppable)

It turns really good. And it is not extremely smooth like others who can do U7. It's smooth enough to do half turns with slight force. It pops like crazy on XLL(PBL) tough. I'll fix that later.

H

hdskull

Original Type A.

EDIT: Black, black cubes ftw.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
mine is my rubiks.com cube that HdSkull sold me, but I don't mind using my type-d if it's closer to me :p

black type-D that is, i dont like my white one, i'm terrible with white cubes.

Cerberus

WCA
2007CHRI03
YouTube
Visit Channel
storebought rubiks
my best cube broke (core -_-) and the new one is not THAT great but still very nice, but I hope I can get a better one or get to try some hybrids, but I need money for that order... so many cubes...