• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YJ YuLong In 2017

Do You Have A YuLong?

• Total voters
Is the YJ YuLong Still a decent cube compared to modern speed cubes?
In this video I answer that question!
Like this video and Subscribe to my channel

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice video! Just a couple recommendations:
The camera is a bit shaky. I'd recommend trying to fix this either by holding it more steadily, or just by getting less moving shots.
When you're talking about things like corner cutting and corner twisting, why not show them? I can only watch so many T-perms. :p (No offense meant; I think algs are very useful when actually talking about turning, but they don't really show the other features of the cube you mentioned.) On the same note, I'd like to see what modern pieces actually look like when you talk about them.

Nice video! Just a couple recommendations:
The camera is a bit shaky. I'd recommend trying to fix this either by holding it more steadily, or just by getting less moving shots.
When you're talking about things like corner cutting and corner twisting, why not show them? I can only watch so many T-perms. :p (No offense meant; I think algs are very useful when actually talking about turning, but they don't really show the other features of the cube you mentioned.) On the same note, I'd like to see what modern pieces actually look like when you talk about them.

Hi DG thanks for the input I will definitely take these recomendations considering you're my favourite youtuber on the entire website so thank you! Regarding the recomendations you made I know it wasnt the best its the first time ive made a video like this but im going to work on it I try to get better with every video and so far i think ive done that well. Thanks again for the reply it means more than you know!