• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Yish's solve

chue.hsien

take note of how long he takes to complete his f2l. easy pll, 14++ seconds.
he says he is using extended cross.

Last edited by a moderator:

yish

oh die. it got noticed.

because during the handing over of the scrambled cube i fumbled and almost dropped it, so i accidentally spun the D face (need to adjust my cube tension) when i grabbed it before it hit the floor. so yeah >< didnt have time to shift it back then cos my friend started the countdown. so i had to observe first then shift it back into place.

ExoCorsair

WCA
2007CHOI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It looks like the D move is intentional.

When I asked for a video, I meant something like Harris' or Yu Jeong-Min's, where there is a timer and we see the timer (and scramble) with the solves.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
There is 0 delay between final pair and OLL.... was it a skip? Also, your 3-cycle PLL was done with a beginners alg it appears. Can you do an avg of 5 now and post it here? The times don't need to be great, just good enough so we can see the solves and see about where you are at. Thanks

yish

sure. once i get a camera.

and hardly the d move i had to shift the first top two layers again. troublesome.

and nah, wasnt a skip, i just knew the oll so i executed it. then i had a major delay at the oll and pll area.

Cubes Solved: 5
Total Pops: 0
Average: 15.74

Fastest Time: 13.64
Slowest Time: 17.56
Standard Deviation: 01.53

Individual Times:
1) 16.36 U' R2 F2 U' L2 R2 U2 L U L' R D2 U2 L D R' B' R' U2 L2 B R' B' L' F'
2) 13.64 F' R B' U D2 B' L U' B' R F R B' U' R L' F2 R2 L2 U D' B' L2 D2 B
3) 14.80 R2 F2 D' R2 U2 F B' D' F L2 U' R2 L' D2 L' B2 D2 R' B2 L' F' R B2 U D'
4) 16.36 D L F2 L U D B' F' U' B R2 D2 L2 F R' F' R2 D' L U2 L2 B' L2 B2 F
5) 17.56 U F2 U' B R B U' R' U2 B2 L' B' R2 B' L2 F2 U L F D' L2 F2 U R' D'

this is my above average time >< must be high from seeing all the girls milling around at a junior collage..