• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Yello everyone!

Scy

Hello! I'm scy, and I figured I might as well do the introduction thingy cause it would be funny. Either way, I use 4ll + Intuitive f2l, and I average 27-30 seconds on a good day, and maybe 30-35 if I'm not doing my best. I would consider my main event 2x2, as I practice it the most, and I use Ortega, and average 8-10 seconds with it. I'm almost done learning PLL for 3x3, and I'm starting to learn CLL for 2x2. I also like 4x4 and Skewb, but those are events I hope to get better at. Finally, my PB for 3x3 is 20.58 (somewhere around there, wasn't even a lucky solve, good cross sure, but I just executed everything very well), and 3.20 for 2x2 (Lucky scramble) . My 2x2 main is the XMan Flare, but I'm getting a MGC Elite, and my 3x3 main switches quite often between the Xman Tornado v2 M, and the MoYu RS3M 2021. I started 3-4 years ago, but only really did it for 6 months, but I came back a month or two ago and I'm determined to become sub 15 some day on 3x3, and sub 5 on 2x2! Either way, have a good night everyone, and see ya'll tomorrow!

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! I'm scy, and I figured I might as well do the introduction thingy cause it would be funny. Either way, I use 4ll + Intuitive f2l, and I average 27-30 seconds on a good day, and maybe 30-35 if I'm not doing my best. I would consider my main event 2x2, as I practice it the most, and I use Ortega, and average 8-10 seconds with it. I'm almost done learning PLL for 3x3, and I'm starting to learn CLL for 2x2. I also like 4x4 and Skewb, but those are events I hope to get better at. Finally, my PB for 3x3 is 20.58 (somewhere around there, wasn't even a lucky solve, good cross sure, but I just executed everything very well), and 3.20 for 2x2 (Lucky scramble) . My 2x2 main is the XMan Flare, but I'm getting a MGC Elite, and my 3x3 main switches quite often between the Xman Tornado v2 M, and the MoYu RS3M 2021. I started 3-4 years ago, but only really did it for 6 months, but I came back a month or two ago and I'm determined to become sub 15 some day on 3x3, and sub 5 on 2x2! Either way, have a good night everyone, and see ya'll tomorrow!
Yooooo welcome!