• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

X-man Volt Edges

_effect

WCA
2015VANE01
Hey guys
Im trying to get a fully magnetic xman volt square-1 and the process of taking apart the edges has proven to be fairly difficult. I can't seem to get any of the edge caps off in one piece, and I'm afraid that if I use a knife I may damage the piece. Does anyone have a method to cleanly disassembling the edges completely? I was thinking about doing something mentioned by crazybadcuber a really long time ago, which was to soak the pieces in a small amount of nail polish remover, but the nail polish remover was shown to leave a lot of scuffs on the cube he tried it on. Thanks

Max Cruz

I do not have this puzzle. However, if you post pictures, I could probably think of something.