• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] X-Cube 4x4x4

What do you think of this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Below Average

• Poor

• Total voters

oprah62

WCA
2010PEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the X-Cube 4x4x4. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

• Where the puzzle was purchased:
  • When the puzzle was purchased:
  • Thoughts on the puzzle:
What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my take on the cube.
Pops like crazy though, feels weird when tight.
Good, but needs breaking in.
For sure not worth 50$ or whatever Cameron is selling for.
I got mine way cheaper.

-I have DIY in the youtube html link :)-

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks weird compared to the one I got, in the sense of how it holds together, and the general feel.

Mine doesn't pop crazy like yours, it's every so often but I do agree, pops are ugly, though if you pop on my cube, you deserve it.

Last edited: