• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

www.worldcubeassociation.org/regulations/

Inusagi

I tried to read this page, and it was soo hard to understand. Then I saw that something of it wasn't worth to read, like how long is the distance between the solver and the audience. So if someone got some tips for me, so come with it. Which chapters is worth to read. Especially those whom have read it. Cause I can't read all of it. It will probably take 1 week if I got to transalate each word.

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you need this translated into Japanese? If I'm wrong, then I apologize. If that is the case, then there is a link to the different language translations of the regulations. If you just can't understand the official "legal" wording, then you just have to look through it until you get it. There's really nothing that can be used to "decode" the formal speech.