• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

www.speedsolvingrecords.com Cubing Record Videos on one site

Veerexx

YouTube
VeerexxLair
Hey all,
Lately I have been working on getting the site of http://speedsolvingrecords.com/ up and running.
I am pleased enough that it seems to mostly be working atm. I have decided to share it and will keep updating the pages over the next few days to get it all up to par and working fully. I am slowly gathering the videos and generating pages. I also have to get a nice looking list for all the records (including averages and not just singles).

I am completely open to suggestions and would love them :D

Yes, I have started putting the Cubecast Podcast onto here and it looks much nicer than on veeraid. Hopefully it will all be up there soon including the download links.

If I had more time now, I would write more, but I am tired and it is just before midnight. I will update this thread tomorrow with progress and more info.