• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WTF!

MYKE

YouTube
Visit Channel
this is proper **** right!. i completed the top side, the left side and the bottom side of my rubik's cube yet it was not solved completly!

when you finnaly finnish the bottom side is the whole thing meant to be complete!?

Cubes aren't solved by sides. I assume you are trying to solve the cube on your own? Well, just take some time to think exactly why it's imposssible to solve by sides. (It has to do with the fact that they are stickers attached to a piece, and on a piece of the cube, the stickers don't actually swap from piece to piece.)

I hope I worded this right.

icke

WCA
2008THUR01
what do you mean with both sides? top and bottom? what is the later techniqe? it sounds like you are useing the petrus methode or am i wrong. if just starting to solve the cube you should use a different more simple methode.