• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WTB: V-Cube 8 Sticker Set

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone have a set of V-Cube 8 stickers they're willing to sell? I can't find any online other than Olivers who is no longer taking orders.

If you have an old set from years ago and don't need them I'd love to buy them off you. Thanks!

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmmm. None of them have this set listed on their site but I just emailed customer support for all 3 sites to see if I have any luck.
They would have to custom cut them so idk what you're willing to pay. I think TC quoted me at $20 for a custom set of logo stickers but that's obviously much different than cutting stickers for a big puzzle.

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have you checked directly from v-cube? A while back I needed a replacement piece and set of stickers that were not available in their shop and they still sold them to me. However, I did need to place an order for another item and they included them when they shipped that order.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did you ask TC / SCS or Chewies to see if they sell them?
TC replied in 2minutes stating they couldn’t help me out, bummer result but exceptional customer service. I haven’t heard back from SCS yet but…

Jason at Chewies said he could cut cut me a set for $5! I think the price is crazy low but with the option for some custom shades I’m definitely going to order from him even if I can find some factory stickers. I’ve never heard of his site/store before so thanks for the tip.

Yes, but as I said, they still sold me a set of stickers that wasn't listed in their store.......
Thanks for the heads up. I reached out to see what they have available.

Reactions: qwr