• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WTB Gan 356 Air SM in primary

CubingPig

YouTube
Visit Channel
I really want a 356 SM with primary, as it was one of my first high-end speedcubes, which I, unfortunately, ruined a few years ago because I tried to carbon treat it and it was just a disaster. It seems to be gone from everywhere except for some random website in Brunei called Wizzon, which I don't really want to buy from as there are barely any mentions of the website outside of the website itself. Assuming it is legit, the shipping would probably be really expensive. A viable alternative is to buy the 356 Air SM 2019 which is readily available in cube stores, but it only comes in black and I want something that looks more like the real thing.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really want a 356 SM with primary, as it was one of my first high-end speedcubes, which I, unfortunately, ruined a few years ago because I tried to carbon treat it and it was just a disaster. It seems to be gone from everywhere except for some random website in Brunei called Wizzon, which I don't really want to buy from as there are barely any mentions of the website outside of the website itself. Assuming it is legit, the shipping would probably be really expensive. A viable alternative is to buy the 356 Air SM 2019 which is readily available in cube stores, but it only comes in black and I want something that looks more like the real thing.
Good luck. You will actually need it to get a good trade at a good price at a good shipping rate.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Also some websites just don't update their pages when a cube goes out of stock. Your best bet would be on ebay or on a cube trading platform like this one.