• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WTB A few things

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, I'm looking for a few things:

-A bunch of 2x2s, preferably shishuang, Dayan, wittwo, or lingpo.

-A Stackmat timer, (pro or gen2) if you have any other accessories for it as well, (mat, bag, display, etc) let me know.

-Some stickers and application tape/tools, for the following puzzles:
--Aosu, preferably as similar to the stock stickers as possible
--54.6mm weilong
--shengshou 5x5, either florian or regular
--Dayan megaminx w/ridges
--applictation tape
--any other stickers you're willing to sell, let me know. This includes half used sticker sheets.
I would prefer if the stickers could be brighter colors, I like moyu shades for reference.

-shengshou skewb, or moyu skewb if you have one when you see this post

-a nice quality shengshou 6x6, it could be modded, but if you have one that doesn't lock/pop, and is fairly fast, let me know. Nothing over $30.

Thanks for looking!

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bumping to say I'm still looking for these things. I would prefer to buy in larger quantities for some things, if you only have one set of stickers or something, it's probably not worth the time.

WCA
2012BASK02
I have a dayan stickerless megaminx with ridges... but its stickerless and the purple center cap is missing. No other damage though, and it's lubed. Not really expecting anyone to want it as the center cap is gone, but just putting it up to you.

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a dayan stickerless megaminx with ridges... but its stickerless and the purple center cap is missing. No other damage though, and it's lubed. Not really expecting anyone to want it as the center cap is gone, but just putting it up to you.

I actually meant that I wanted stickers for a Dayan megaminx... Thanks anyway though