• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Windows Copying Estimation Time... FAIL

YouTube
Visit Channel
newpicture3e.png

I snapped this as I copying a bunch of pictures from one computer to another... I didn't know the pictures took up that much space! :eek:

lol, It actually finished copying a few minutes later.

Cuber3

Yeah, I used the calculator to check and it is like 33 years. Total fail.

hawkmp4

I knew before I looked that spdqbr was going to post that particular XKCD comic. I just knew.

N

nitrocan

I had a USB flash drive that windows thought had 3 TB space. It actually had 4 GB.
What's worse is that the individual files in the drive were even larger than the driver itself. (It showed that the game folder was 140 TB large. !?)

I don't get why everyone hates vista so much. I have business edition with service pack 2, and I'm never going back.

I don't really hate it, but it is a bad system. Many features are just rip offs of Macs'. Even the fact that they released Windows 7 shows how bad it is.

Just the idea of having an anti-virus software running at all times and slowing down your computer is irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nukoca

I'm switching to Linux first chance I get.

That should be around... now. All you need to do now is download the installer and burn it into disk.

Well, I've ordered the CD and have received it already. But there are some complications with the installer... my old PC doesn't have enough RAM to do the Graphical Install. I'll be checking out the Alternate Install, though.

I'd install it on my laptop, but it's not really mine, because it comes from my homeschool system.