• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Will MoYu make a new paraminx?

Thread starter #1
Hi I have a theory that MoYu will release a new paraminx. A few years ago the MoYu magnetic skewb was pretty much the best skewb is started losing popularity and they released the AoYan. The Moyu magnetic paraminx was very popular for a long time and we have not had any good paraminxes relese lately so I think a Moyu paraminx will release.

YouTube
ucubeyt
Hi I have a theory that MoYu will release a new paraminx. A few years ago the MoYu magnetic skewb was pretty much the best skewb is started losing popularity and they released the AoYan. The Moyu magnetic paraminx was very popular for a long time and we have not had any good paraminxes relese lately so I think a Moyu paraminx will release.
honestly this probably will happen. I never thought of the connection with the skewb but you are probably right. Moyu Aoyan Pyraminx

Thread starter #3
Yeah when the wingi came out the moyu lost popularity and when the bell and hualong came out the moyu lost popularity so I see a paraminx coming out