• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Will MoYu make a new paraminx?

Capcubeing

Hi I have a theory that MoYu will release a new paraminx. A few years ago the MoYu magnetic skewb was pretty much the best skewb is started losing popularity and they released the AoYan. The Moyu magnetic paraminx was very popular for a long time and we have not had any good paraminxes relese lately so I think a Moyu paraminx will release.

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi I have a theory that MoYu will release a new paraminx. A few years ago the MoYu magnetic skewb was pretty much the best skewb is started losing popularity and they released the AoYan. The Moyu magnetic paraminx was very popular for a long time and we have not had any good paraminxes relese lately so I think a Moyu paraminx will release.
honestly this probably will happen. I never thought of the connection with the skewb but you are probably right. Moyu Aoyan Pyraminx

Capcubeing

Yeah when the wingi came out the moyu lost popularity and when the bell and hualong came out the moyu lost popularity so I see a paraminx coming out