• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What Puts The Speed In Speedcubing | Crater Cuber Video Thread

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
I personally think that the black version of the RS3M was a good idea, now people can use custom color shades.
I agree! I love the feeling of stickered 3x3s more than sticker less. Plus yeah, you can add custom sticker shades to your liking as opposed to being stuck with the default. I think now that 3x3 hardware is pretty much as good as we need to get fast, companies should start working on stickerless custom colors. Like with the Rs3m 2020 where you snap pieces together, just have a place where you can choose the color of the pieces and the color scheme of the whole cube, and now you have custom shades on stickerless. Wow I just realized that that was a giant rant. Sorry lol

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys! I just uploaded a video where I compare the stickerless and stickered versions of the RS3M 2020 to see if there are any major differences! Check it out!

Have a great day!
Good thoughts. I’ve been meaning to make this same video for months. I prefer to solve on my stickered version but I 100% prefer stickers in general.

Also. I just subbed your channel!

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good thoughts. I’ve been meaning to make this same video for months. I prefer to solve on my stickered version but I 100% prefer stickers in general.

Also. I just subbed your channel!
I definitely prefer stickerless on most puzzles but for 3x3 and maybe 2x2 I prefer stickered. I get better recognition for some reason. Also, thank you for subscribing! I'm glad that you like my channel!

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys! New video where I go over some things about speedcubing. It was part of a school assignment so it's really basic just so you know. Super beginner stuff that most of you know already. Just thought I'd post it here anyway. Enjoy!

Have a great day!