• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WHY IS THE GHOST CUBE SO HARD? | Crater Cuber Video Thread

CraterCuberYT

Hey guys! I just announced my newest video so be sure to set the reminder! Also, 500 subs is just around the corner so if we can get there before April, I'll make a really fun video to celebrate.

Have a great day!

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys! I just announced my newest video so be sure to set the reminder! Also, 500 subs is just around the corner so if we can get there before April, I'll make a really fun video to celebrate.

Have a great day!
So when you say this is a Summoning Salt parody, do you mean this is actually a full fledged video in his style, or just a joke video? I was actually thinking long before you announced this video of doing an actual video on the history of 3x3 average world records, so I wanted to know whether this was a real video before I "copied" it.

CraterCuberYT

So when you say this is a Summoning Salt parody, do you mean this is actually a full fledged video in his style, or just a joke video? I was actually thinking long before you announced this video of doing an actual video on the history of 3x3 average world records, so I wanted to know whether this was a real video before I "copied" it.
It's a full fledged video in his style. Btw this is single wrs so you could make that video if you want. I'm going to change the title to say single.

CraterCuberYT

I JUST FOUND THE NEW BEST 2X2 METHOD!!!! I have been averaging sub 1 consistently!!! HERE IS THE METHOD OVERVIEW!!!

CraterCuberYT

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't post the link here when it was uploaded, I didn't have time and then completely forgot. I did get my first ever sub 10 solve with a 9.20. Really lucky scramble so tell me what you think!!!

Have a great day!

CraterCuberYT

averaging high 20s, I personally would love a sub 20 guide
He has coconut malled us
Well like I said I have some tips already up (
) but I'll try to get more in a few weeks. You have indeed been coconut malled. With the new youtube shorts feature, I should be able to use mr rick without copyright so we'll see... ;)