• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Who are some of the best/famous female speedcubers?

rubiknewbie

And their rough average times? I am interested since Jessica Fridrich came out with a popular method and is a female.

I am male btw :fp.

rubiknewbie

Oh I recognise 2 of the names in there. Saw Shelley Chang's youtube videos. Her blindfold video is insane, and she has another one that she does 17s normally.

I am using Sarah Strong's suggested algorithm in the E permutation thread!

rubiknewbie

Not to forget Jasmine Lee for the beginner's solution and Jessica Fridrich for the Fridrich method!

Chuck

WCA
2009ADIW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maria Oey.

With 27 seconds average, she is the fastest cube-mom on earth. We can also expect to see her doing BLD in near future. And she has a wonderful son (Rama Temmink) and husband (Ton Dennenbroek) :) Not to mention that she has a great contribution for speedcubing in Indonesia.

Rune

Premium Member
WCA
2003WESS01

Sin-H

WCA
2007HUBE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
the fastest: Deseree Aune (desie37), marie808mario (don't know her real name), Aili Asikainen, Sarah Strong.

The most famous: Jessica Fridrich, Shelley Chang, Jasmine Lee, ...

and of course, the fastest cube mom: Maria Oey :D