• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which Pyraminx recommended

hic0057

WCA
2010HICK01
I've been thinking of getting a pyraminx but I don't know which one to get. I heard mix opinion on the meffert pyraminx so I don't know which one to get. Most of the threads are a couple of years old so they don't provide much help. Also I heard to change the spring in them to make them better. So which one does the record holders use.

Samania

Ive heard really good things about a mefferts. I use a QJ, and its pretty good. The tiles are so sexy too..

pappas

Premium Member
WCA
2010PAPP01
Some QJ's are better than others. Feliks' is really nice because he bought 10 and chose the best one. Mine is terrible, but I'm use to it now and can still get good times.

Samania

The one that won't kill you if you sit on it.

In all seriousness, I heard that the Meffert's is very good. I have a QJ, and it is pretty good. It locks a bit, but all pyraminxes lock.

Samania said:
Ive heard really good things about a mefferts. I use a QJ, and its pretty good. The tiles are so sexy too..

O___o

AndyRoo789

Premium Member
I have a QJ and It's pretty good. Not sure about any other brands though.