• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which part should I focus on?

CUBENERD101

I got sub 20 once, but due to Oll and Pll skip together. I am trying to bring my average to not sub 20 but 20-25 my average is 29.89

Cross: 4.56
F2L: 14.59
2-look Oll: 4.89
Pll: 4.57

Can i get some help on which one is should focus on my first?

Alcuber

WCA
2010WHIT01
Try to plan out the whole cross in inspection, you could practice this by trying to solve the cross blindfolded, over and over again. Also if you don't already, solving cross on bottom makes an easier transition into F2L.

If you know full PLL practice your algs, try to find good fingertricks that suit your turning style, so that you can perform the algorithm quicker. OLL needs a bit of work as well, I wouldn't learn full OLL yet, but recognition is important, try to look ahead to see what case you will have next (this is extremely helpful during F2L as well.)

speedpicker

To figure out which area to focus on, try my solve analyser and the thread that goes with it. Link is in my signature.

Smiles

YouTube
Visit Channel
well, you can't comment on something like this and not say to work on F2L. everyone needs to, no matter how good.
but other than that, try to speed up your PLL a bit. finger tricks and stuff, get all (or most) of your algorithms to sub-4 or even sub-3 first.
and the cross. since it's all planned in inspection, it shouldn't take more than 3 seconds at most.