• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

which cube store is the best and why?

which cube store do you think is the best

• corner twist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thepuzzlestoreuk

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • thecubicle

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • speedcubeshop

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • cubedepot

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • cubezz

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • zcube

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • magiccubemall

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • lightake

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • other

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

lejitcuber

WCA
2014JAYE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First off, I AM sponsored by SCS and have ordered from all stores apart from CubeDepot, but I do think SCS is the best company. I live in the UK, so the shipping is quite expensive, however it takes less than a week to arrive from the order date, not the shipping date. Also, it provides a wide range of products i.e. Stickers, Clothing, Lube, Cosmic Cubes and Hardware, all of which I believe are at a very competitive price. Finally, the customer service leaves nothing to be desired, fast, polite replies that are informative and answer your question.

Hazel

Premium Member
First off, I AM sponsored by SCS and have ordered from all stores apart from CubeDepot, but I do think SCS is the best company. I live in the UK, so the shipping is quite expensive, however it takes less than a week to arrive from the order date, not the shipping date. Also, it provides a wide range of products i.e. Stickers, Clothing, Lube, Cosmic Cubes and Hardware, all of which I believe are at a very competitive price. Finally, the customer service leaves nothing to be desired, fast, polite replies that are informative and answer your question.
I second all of this

Reed Merrill

I love cubicle for their community involvement (social media and YouTube, since I'm too far away from New York to be directly involved). I have also become a fan of most of their staff members, and their stickers and lubes are so nice. They have also helped innovate, and progress the hardware along.

Last edited:

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
Yeah, they're more expensive but they also ship a LOT faster.

I originally thought this as well, but having ordered from both speed cube shop (only once though) and MCM twice, all 3 orders arrived within a week of order date. My first MCM order only took 5 days to reach me from my order, not shipping date :)

I live in the UK so might be a different for US people.

qwertycuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I know that most people chose a more major store like the cubicle or SCS, but I am from Canada, so I think Cancube is the best for me, because they have lower prices, and lots of incentives for buying there, and since I live in the same province, it only takes 2 days to get here. I would choose thecubicle, if cancube didn't stock on a puzzle that I was looking for.

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
I originally thought this as well, but having ordered from both speed cube shop (only once though) and MCM twice, all 3 orders arrived within a week of order date. My first MCM order only took 5 days to reach me from my order, not shipping date :)

That is a brilliant time! Thank you for sharing your experiance. We will begin to work on our shipping times although there is not alot more we can do from that side of things.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Perhaps. I haven't used MCM but will try them. Lightake took 10 days to ship my most recent order. That's terrible, IMHO.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I love cubicle for their community involvement (social media and YouTube, since I'm too far away from New York to be directly involved). I have also become a fan of most of their staff members, and their stickers and lubes are so nice. They have also helped innovate, and progress the hardware along.

I completely agree with you. I think that the cubicle is the absolute best cube store. In fact I put in an order today. I am trying out lubicle silk for the first time.

Reed Merrill

I completely agree with you. I think that the cubicle is the absolute best cube store. In fact I put in an order today. I am trying out lubicle silk for the first time.
Nice! Silk is one the big reasons I think cubicle is better, you won't regret getting it.

mitja

WCA
2016POPO02
For me lightake. Low prices, but there are others with those too. The most important - affordable DHL express prices. I always choose express and it is about 9$, but if I order more cubes at once it is reasonable. I always get them in max 4 working days from China.