• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

which cube should i NOT get

which cube should i NOT get

• Total voters

cannon4747

WCA
2011vili01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm saving up about $100 dollars to get some stuff (the majority of which is cubes) and the stuff i want costs about $120 - $125 altogether with shipping and i can't decide which one NOT to get.
here is what i want to buy:

$20 for dallas open
$23 for minecraft
$18 for maru 4x4
$17 for dayan + mf8 4x4
$17 for eastsheen 4x4 + diansheng 3x3 (to put springs in the eastsheen)
$19 for v-cube 2 (i'm buying it with someone else and splitting shipping)

2 things on this list i'm definitely paying for are the dallas open fee and minecraft so i need to decide which cube not to get. please answer if you have all of these puzzles (if you don't have a spring mod for eastsheen thats fine)

bt9090

WCA
2011TUBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would say Eastsheen and Mf8 + Dayan but I can only choose one. (Eastsheen)

I may change my mind after lubixing my Mf8 + Dayan, but as of now. Go with Maru, love mine.

P.S. See you in Dallas

CubeLTD

Premium Member
1.Go download [modbreak]A DEMO[/modbreak] see if you really like it and willing to pay $23 just so you can play multiplayer.
2. Don't get the ES 4x4x4 or Diangsheng 3x3x3.. You can get ghosthand 3x3x3 for around the same price of the diangsheng 3x3x3 and it's 10x better, and you already getting a Maru and Dayan, which are both pretty good 4x4x4 cubes from what I heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
1.Go download and illegal copy of Minecraft via a youtube tutorial. see if you really like it and willing to pay $23 just so you can play multiplayer. (hacked one you can only play single player)

Please don't encourage people to steal games (especially from independent developers) it's hard enough making a living in the games industry.

Jukuren

WCA
2011NANS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
$20 for dallas open
$23 for minecraft
$18 for maru 4x4
$17 for dayan + mf8 4x4
$17 for eastsheen 4x4 + diansheng 3x3
$19 for v-cube 2
$10 for ShengShou 4x4

save yourself $24 and get a ShengShou lol... IMO is much better then the dayan+MF8 after some lubix and breakin in

cannon4747

WCA
2011vili01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1.Go download and illegal copy of Minecraft via a youtube tutorial. see if you really like it and willing to pay $23 just so you can play multiplayer. (hacked one you can only play single player)

i already did and i want multiplayer :)

at least dont tell everyone lol

what i mean, is that i saw the game in a youtube video and i want to buy it.
lol

cannon4747

WCA
2011vili01
YouTube
Visit Channel
$20 for dallas open
$23 for minecraft
$18 for maru 4x4
$17 for dayan + mf8 4x4
$17 for eastsheen 4x4 + diansheng 3x3
$19 for v-cube 2
$10 for ShengShou 4x4

save yourself $24 and get a ShengShou lol... IMO is much better then the dayan+MF8 after some lubix and breakin in

i already got a shengshou 4x4 and its a piece of crap that gets me better times than my rubiks brand and my lanlan (and all other ball core cubes in general)

Adrian

Sauerbraten (cube:2) in my opinion is much better than Minecraft.

Sauerbraten is open source so it is free and it has multiple sized cubes from smaller than half a cubic inch to well over 300 cubic feet and it isn't limited to cubes, you can manipulate cubes to make slants, spheres, and whatever [ And there are also many objects to add to a map that you have or create your own].

With better graphics and over 200+ textures, I don't think it can meet up to Sauerbraten and it is also a first person shooter. So you can co op edit a map and then have a round of free for all.

Also the better graphics are a plus.

http://sauerbraten.org/